Laboratory for Equipment Testing and Assessment
Laboratory for Equipment Testing and Assessment operates within the structure of the Central Mining Rescue Station from the beginning of the company’s operations. In 2000, we received the PCA Accreditation Certificate (AB 321). The management system implemented in the laboratory meets the requirements of PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2018-02.
We constantly improve the qualifications of our employees through participation in training, symposia and conferences. The research equipment of the laboratory is calibrated, improved and updated on an ongoing basis. Qualified staff and many years of experience allow us to offer services at the highest level.
Laboratory conducts research and field tests:
- in the underground workings of CMRS,
- in the exercise chamber of the District Mines Rescue Station in Bytom, which is a local branch of CMRS,
- in the underground workings of Mining Plants, each time taking into account the needs and requirements for carrying out the tests.
We offer cooperation in the development of new solutions for rescue devices and equipment in the scope of:
- respiratory protective devices,
- rescue communication systems,
- first aid equipment,
- devices for locating people in underground debris,
- other devices and systems supporting rescue work.
Laboratory Manager: Tomasz Konwerski, phone: +48 32 38 80 543; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCREDITATION TESTING OFFER
In the scope of PCA?s accreditation laboratory performs tests on respiratory protective devices:
- self-contained closed-circuit breathing apparatus compressed oxygen or compressed oxygen-nitrogen type, in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN 145:2000 standard,
- self-contained closed-circuit breathing apparatus for escape, in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN 13794:2005 standard,
- self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus, in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN 137:2008 standard.
A detailed list of tests included in the scope of our laboratory’s accreditation can be found in the file
Scope of accreditation AB 321
TESTING OFFER OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF ACCREDITATION
Outside the scope of accreditation Laboratory offers:
- tests of compressed air breathing apparatus for escape, in accordance with the requirements
of PN-EN 402:2005 standard,
- field tests of fresh air hose breathing apparatus, in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN 138:1997 standard,
- field tests of compressed air hose breathing apparatus, in accordance with the requirements
of PN-EN 14594:2018 standard,
- tests of mining lamps,
- assessment and issuing opinions for rescue equipment,
- training in the use of respiratory protection equipment, Glon-Glop location devices, operation and maintenance of mining lamps.